Kelvin 17 - The Everyday Multitool - PURPLE
The Everyday Multitool – Kelvin 17
17 tools in the palm of your hand
- Includes the most common household items
- Tackle hundreds of household jobs with ease
- Compact, rugged & stylish urban design
- Flip Action Screwdriver with 90º locking
- 13 everyday Screwdriver bits, 4 Phillips, 3 Torx, 3 Flathead, 3 Allen keys
- Integrated liquid level
- LED Flashlight
- SnapAction Screwdriver
- Convenient 3 ft / 1 m measuring tape
- Carbon Steel hammering surface
- For Everyday Quick Fixes To Weekend Projects– There are hundreds of ways to use Kelvin17! Effortlessly hammer, screw, measure, tighten, level, find stuff in the dark, and fix anything. Kelvin comes with everything you need, and nothing you don't.
- Always Have The Right Tool– Forget messy toolboxes filled with tools you never use! Kelvin17 combines every tool you'll ever need into one, saving you tons of frustration, time and effort. Just grab it, use it and go.
- There When You Need It Most– Kelvin17 is the most compact urban multi-use tool ever made – the size and weight of your cell phone – so it easily fits in your pocket, car glove box, or kitchen drawer. It's always within reach even when space is tight!
- A $150 Value At A Fraction Of The Cost– Buying all your tools separately could cost you over $150 at your local hardware store! Save hundreds on extra tools and multiple trips to the store by getting all the 'must-have' DIY essentials in one device.
- So Easy Anyone Can Use It– Kelvin17’s practical ergonomic design makes the job easier – you don’t need to be a contractor or handyman to use it. Now anyone from the kids to grandma can take care of little fixes around the house!
- Choose From Multiple Colors– Who said great tools have to be boring?! Make Kelvin17 uniquely yours with your own stylish color. Choose from Red, Pink, Green, Purple, Blue or Black! There's a color for everyone.
- A Gift They’ll Use Forever– Kelvin17 is the perfect present for the handyman or woman in your life! A great gift for days such as Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays, holidays, housewarming parties, and even college dorm move-in day.